We have so much to be grateful for in 2021:
- We finished launching all of our refreshed games so they now look like a cohesive line.
- We have been able to see our games get into lots more brick and mortar stores including Barnes and Noble.
- We expanded our online availability too with Walmart.com and our own Shopify account on our website.
- Speaking of our website, we remade and launched it and there's lots more helpful content there.
- We survived the great supply chain crisis and never went out of stock and we still have lots of games available, phew!
- Lastly and most importantly, we are grateful for you! We appreciate that you make our games a part of your home and that you share them with your family and friends. Thank you so much!
Our goals for 2022 are:
- Keep expanding our reach online and in stores (we have some fun connections we hope will come through!).
- Make progress getting our games translated into even more languages and distributed wider internationally.
- Launch one (or maybe up to three!) NEW GAMES!!
So bring on the new year! Lots of exciting things to come. Thank you again for being here on the journey with us! May 2022 be awesome for you and yours!